NOTICE: This site has been archived and is no longer actively updated or monitored. Click here for live site.

Download Axys patch 2.0!

Post here anything pertaining to The Axys Adventures.

Download Axys patch 2.0!

Postby David Lancaster » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Download:
http://www.therebelplanet.com/downloads/AxysPatch02.exe

The following issues have been found and fixed.  Please note that saved games are not compatible between the original version of Axys and 2.0, if you install this patch you will lose all of your saved games.  If you have a saved game in the original version of Axys and would like to play through without installing the patch some temporary fixes are noted below:

-The door which is normally opened after completing the bible puzzle in Tramata Kingdom wont open, this is a bug, it will be fixed in the update, if you don't have the update do the following:

Activate cheats:
Hold and press z, n and backspace until you hear a beep.
Hold and press t, n and backspace until you hear a beep.
*warning do not activate the 2nd sequence of the cheats until you are at this point in the game, otherwise you may come across more undesired bugs in the game*
Now stand in front of the door, press and hold 9 and T.  The door will open and you can pass through.

-Access to The Amazing Sky Adventures battle arena is restriced and based on your progress in the Reigus' Disco Dancing Boogi battle arena.  ie you can only play the 4th Sky Adventure battle arena level if you have completed the 3rd of Reigus' Disco Dancing Boogi.

-Galations should be spelt 'Galatians'

-The Well in the tunnel which leads from Tramata Village to the gray plague area outside it displays Gerald dialog instead of healing you

-After pressing some switches which make platforms disappear/appear, if you leave the area and come back again the switch may be up again, if you step on it a second time you may be unable to move, avoid switches you have already pressed if you haven't updated with the patch.

-If you enter the underground tunnels from the hidden entrance that leads to a gold gem there will be black fog and the water is black

-The close button on the PDA menu that you access via the penguin statue is very hard to click

-Holding W before entering a level while it is loading causes axys to move forward slightly, offsetting him for some cutscenes

-The camera in Reigus' battle arena level with Reigus himself was not in the correct position

-In the farm/side area to Tramata Village, if you walk through the tomato patch up the ramp if you stay to the left side there is a spot where you will fall underneath the level, to avoid this walk on the right side of the ramp, if you fall walk backwards towards the tomato patch until you get out

-After entering the underground treasury in Penu Harbor your feet will sink into the ground, where ever you go from now on Axys will be slightly lowered into the ground, to temporarily fix this quit the game outside of the treasury and load it again, this bug is implemented everytime you enter the treasury and fixed by restarting the game.

The following bugs have been found since patch 2.0 and have not yet been fixed:
-In Penu Harbor, Secret Treasury, the secret arrow will point towards an area which you cannot access, into a wall in a corridor which leads to the invisible maze, it is pointing towards a 4th silver gem which is impossible to get and somehow managed to find it's way into this part of the level.  This is not the silver gem which is found in the moving platform area close by
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Re: Known bugs and issues

Postby bronzegle7 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:00 am

David Lancaster wrote:The following issues have been found and will be fixed in the next patch:

-Galations should be spelt 'Galatians'.
-The Well in the tunnel which leads from Tramata Village to the gray plague area outside it displays Gerald dialog instead of healing you.
What should i do, i downloaded the game to my laptop and when i tried to play, i keep getting an error message about a .dll file missing, i've reinstalled it several times, is it my system can u help/bronzegle7
bronzegle7

Postby David Lancaster » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:05 pm

Follow the instructions here, make sure you also email the name of the dll file which is missing if it tells you:

http://www.therebelplanet.com/support/
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Postby rmitch87 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:43 pm

Greetings.

I hope this is an alright place to discuss problems.  If not, you can kick me out :)

I have unlocked the Amazing Sky Adventures, and can't get the fourth one to unlock (After Pacifico In The Sky).  I've beat Pacifico 3 times, and it gives the completed message.  But when I go back to the ASA battle list, it states that the Pacifico challange is incomplete, and the next one remains locked.

Again, I wasn't sure if this was a tech issue, or not.  Sorry if it ought not be posted here.

Later,

Mitch
rmitch87

Postby David Lancaster » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:29 pm

Hey Mitch

New bug!  Access to the sky adventure levels is based on your access to Reigus Disco levels.  So even if you haven't completed any sky levels if you have completed all Reigus levels you will be able to play all sky levels, if you have not completed any Reigus levels you wont be able to play the second sky level even if it says it's unlock.  Really sorry bout that!  It will be fixed in the next patch, only problem is that new patches will be incompatible with your old saved games :(  Your stats and high scores will still be saved though.

David
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Re: Download Axys patch 2.0!

Postby David Lancaster » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:05 am

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Postby Mathesar » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:27 pm

My game has so many bugs, I should probably download the patch  ::)

Those are some good hints up there....  :)
[blue]Whenever I feel blue, I start to breathe again.[/blue]
Mathesar

Postby supersiah » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 pm

hi! i just became a member today,and i was wondering if you could help me. in my game, three of the mini games dont work. in the weed hacking one and the fall bock maze it looks like a thick fog is every where. and in axyses airborn adventure, the first  wall jumping part the walls are a little bit to far apart. other than that i love the game! do you think the patch will make that work? ;D
God bless!!! supersiah[color=black][/color]
His alone :)
supersiah

Postby David Lancaster » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:02 am

It's your video card, it'd either old or a lower quality like Intel that doesn't support d3d fog, go into options and set game quality to Low, when you reload these levels there'll be no fog.
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Postby supersiah » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:22 am

ok, cool! ;D
His alone :)
supersiah

Re: Axys patch 2.0 not working!

Postby Anna Black » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi,
  I'm new to this fan site and new to the game (Axys adventures)
I recently tried downloading the patch, and everything seemed to be going smoothly until I got into the game.  :( None of my saved games had been deleted, and the patch hadn't worked! I tried downloading it three more times, but it didn't work. What should I do?
Thanks for your time
Anna Black

Postby David Lancaster » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:18 am

Why didn't the patch work?  What specifically happened?  If your saved games don't get deleted, it might be that after installing the patch, your saved games become incompatible, ie they are there but they wont load?  I can't remember if it Your saved games don't become deleted.  If you start a new game it should be fine...
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Postby Anna Black » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:24 am

The patch loaded and finished installing, so I got into the game. I saw that the game wasn't deleted so I clicked on it. It loaded fine and I could play it. I know that the patch didn't work because when I got to the place where you have to spell Galatians with  the blocks it was still spelled Galations.  :( Maybe its just my comp, I'm gonna see if my dad can help me (he works at IBM).
Anna Black

Postby Anna Black » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:27 am

What I meant the second time I said game was my saved game.
Anna Black

Postby David Lancaster » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 am

Eek that sounds funny.  Did it install to the correct directory?  One quick way you can tell, go here:

C:\Program Files\Rebel Planet Creations\Axys Adventures\gamesave

The spelling error with Galatians can be found in the file wordlist.txt, if it's fixed then you know the update has worked, try installing it again and let me know how you go.
Rebel Planet Creations
Game Developing
David Lancaster

Next

Return to The Axys Adventures: Truth Seeker